Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 7: Twix Peanut Butter

Name: Twix Peanut Butter

Total Ingredients: 30

Why Unhealthy: Bad is the fact that it is a candy bar. Worse is the fact that it was probably around 1 1/2 years old.

Personal Justification: Each time I've tried one of these, I've disliked it, but feel like I probably should like it. Let's chalk it up to competitive spirit.

Enabler: Dani Su, who brought Twix to campus last year as a corporate sponsor, who then gave out many, many boxes of Twix.

Personal Pledge: Throwing out the leftover candy bars this week. Probably.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you threw them away a year ago. I'd be down atleast 1500 cal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am having a flashback of the Take 5 sponsorship from the Summer of 2005... Let me just say they didn't "take" anything. But, they did leave me with 10 extra pounds to work off in the fall...

    ReplyDelete